Minggu, 14 Maret 2010

Not a second to waste - a rocket to the moon chord

Verse

E
i'm checking your pulse
i'm giving you air
A
but your body disagree
E
and no it don't care at all
F#m
i'm wasting my time

E
now your eyes roll awake
you looking at me
A
you say darling what happen
did i fall asleep?
B
and you carry me home
E
cause i know i wasn't here

Chorus
E
i'm closing your blind
i'm shutting your eyes
A
and now i
E
i'm afraid ihave to go
F#m
whoa
E
I'd sing you a song
but i'm feeling quite off
A
in my heart
E
its occupied
F#m
and now's not the time

Verse
Chorus

brige
A
If i'm the clock
and you're the time
E
i'm patiently waiting
when you're out off line
A
i'm counting the the time
you've lie to my face
E
my hands were full not a second to waste
2x

Chorus

4 komentar:

Malinda! mengatakan...

harusnya jangan dikamar ngerekamnnya, latarnya berantakan HAHA

Kiki Gunners mengatakan...

cieee, Malinda comment prtama -_-

Malinda! mengatakan...

eh ada kiki, ya gapapa dong ki kan pertamaxx. daripada di kaskus susah disini ajaa

Welcome to My Life mengatakan...

cie fadil, wkwk